[ANN] rails_best_practices 1.11.0 released
I just released rails_best_practices 1.11.0, it's a big improvement, changes are as follows:
- Thank @mschuerig for adding better html template.
- HashSyntaxReview only detects symbol hashes.
- Thank @compactcode for checking ActionController.layout method.
- Skip auto-generating files by default, like db/schema.rb.
- Add rabl support.
- Extract code analyzer module to code_analyzer gem, it's more DSL now.
- Disable UseBeforeFilterCheck by default since people don't like this idea on rails-bestpractices.com.
- Disable HashSyntaxCheck, LongLineCheck, RemoveTabCheck and UseParenthesesInMethodDefCheck by default since they are not mentioned on rails-bestpractices.com.
Check it here https://github.com/railsbp/rails_best_practices.