Lead Rails Engineer
We’re True&Co. We’re changing the way women shop, starting with the most uncomfortable shopping experience for women everywhere - bra shopping. We are growing a personalized shopping experience for every customer. Our 2-minute quiz and personal shop is powered by an algorithm and recommendation system that matches women to the right items – all without a measuring tape.
Yes, working in lingerie is as exciting as it sounds. We launched at D10 in May 2012 and Good Morning America featured us the very next day. Early demand has been incredible and continues to grow given the near-universal appeal of bras for our customers.
We’re working towards the next phase of our product, which includes a Holiday release and much more in 2013, and we need your help.
We’re looking for a Lead Engineer to build out our recommendation systems and grow our engineering team. We want extraordinary people who are excited about being part of an open, engineering culture while building interesting technologies that harness data for our customers in new and helpful ways.
Our ideal candidate:
• You’ve worked on a web-based application for consumers, preferably in the e-commerce space
• 3+ years of professional programming experience – if you have big-company (i.e. Google, Apple, or similar) or start-up experience we’d love to hear about it!
• You’ve worked on e-commerce sites (extra bonus points for clothing or fashion e-commerce site experience)
• Experience with 3pl or other inventory management system
• Experience with Distribution Systems and XML parsers
• Experience with MySQL
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience participating in building out a team
You can look forward to:
• Great salary and great benefits
• Opportunity to be part of something great, built from the ground up, and with an active and growing customer base
• Open, sunny office close to CalTrain, MUNI and BART.
• Much, much more!
How to Apply:
• The Sourcery will the first point of contact.
• All applications receive a response
• All applications are kept strictly confidential
• To apply, click the link!