Back End Engineer
We’re True&Co. We’re changing the way women shop, starting with the most uncomfortable shopping experience for women everywhere - bra shopping. We are growing a personalized shopping experience for every customer. Our 2-minute quiz and personal shop is powered by an algorithm and recommendation system that matches women to the right items – all without a measuring tape.
Yes, working in lingerie is as exciting as it sounds. We launched at D10 in May 2012 and Good Morning America featured us the very next day. Early demand has been incredible and continues to grow given the near-universal appeal of bras for our customers.
We’re working towards the next phase of our product, which includes a Holiday release and much more in 2013, and we need your help.
We’re looking for engineers who want to own development of our recommendation systems and the back-end of our application. We want extraordinary people who are excited about being part of an open engineering culture while building interesting technologies that harness data for our customers in new and helpful ways.
Our ideal candidate:
• You’ve spent 2+ years building and deploying web-based applications.
• You’re well versed (professionally, that is) in Ruby on Rails.
• Your sweet spot is consumer facing web apps
• You’ve worked on e-commerce sites (extra bonus points for clothing or fashion e-commerce site experience)
• Experience integrating your app with 3pl or other inventory management systems
• Experience with Distribution Systems and XML parsers
• Experience with MySQL.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
You can look forward to:
• Great salary and great benefits
• Opportunity to be part of something great, built from the ground up, and with an active, fast-growing customer base
• Open, sunny office close to CalTrain, MUNI and BART
• Much, much more!
How to Apply:
• The Sourcery will the first point of contact.
• All applications receive a response
• All applications are kept strictly confidential
• To apply, click the link!