CTO Co-founder for a bootstrapped startup in the recruitment industry
So, you want to bring companies to developers doorstep with transparency
You // What makes you an Auctionflair CTO?
- You're interested in online recruiting. You enjoy programming and have several years experience in Ruby on Rails under your belt and probably some experience in other languages.
- A great sense of humour with an “everything is possible” attitude
- You enjoy learning from and mentoring other members of the team.
- You're excited by the challenges of building scalable systems and developing delightful web experiences for engineers & companies.
- 3+ years of web app development experience full stack or generalist
- TeamCity experience desirable
- Strong TDD practices
- Proven understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including data structures, algorithims and OO programming is a bonus
At AuctionFlair (http://signup.auctionflair.com), we are looking for a CTO to help us build a well done experience between engineers and employers to kick the recruitment industry.
This is an ambitious green field project which will provide plenty of interesting (difficult) challenges to take on. We are a small team who will support your ongoing development, and expect you to give input on all aspects of the site, the architecture and development process. (90% of the platform is working on alpha version)
- We are a team of 1 Ruby developer + 2 ex-recruitment consultant (IT and finance) + RoR freelancers between Dublin and Paris.
Auctionflair is a two-sided
marketplace that match software engineers with a range of pre-qualified
companies. During a one-week auction period, companies submit interview
requests (direct access) to developers, along with detailed information
(role, salary, equity, atmosphere)
Developers pick the companies that interest them to pursue interviews with.
After that, we get 15% sucess fees and we give 1000€ signing bonus for developers upon offer acceptance.
Salary // What’s the package?
- Between €20,000 - €50,000
- Equity: 3-9%
- Working remotely in Dublin