Who we are:
- Telepop is a startup focused on bringing interactivity to television (company info at www.telepop.net)
- Growing quickly, with large potential
- Offices in Woodland Hills, CA (USA)
Who you need to be:
- Comfortable developing front/backend systems as well as architecting them for scalability
- Experience in web 2.0 technologies and advertising systems
- Excellent communicator.
- Pays attention to detail/analysis and enjoys problem-solving.
What you need to demonstrate:
- Solid experience developing front ends to Ruby on Rails applications
- 3+ years working with web technologies, developing consumer-facing products and sites.
- Minimum 2-year track record of successful large-scale web application development and implementation.
- Some backend RoR work
- Disciplined approach to software development, Test Driven Development, and Agile methodology.
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Worked on a high-traffic website, general optimization and scalability skills.
This is an on-site position.
Please send your resume and portfolio to jobs at telepop (dot) com
Principals only please - no recruiters.