Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer - Gamification
We're a small (we fit in one room!) close knit team working and having fun in downtown San Francisco. We are VC backed, and we have paying customers (some big ones too!) who are already using and getting value out of our product. We have revenue coming in, expanding interest, and we'd love you to join our team to help us take our product to the next level!
We've developed an enterprise prediction market product built on Ruby on Rails. This product helps companies make more accurate forecasts by leveraging the collective intelligence of their employees. In turn, insightful employees at all levels gain influence and compete for bragging rights and prizes, and employers get better forecasts that allow them to make better more informed decisions. Everyone wins! We already have Fortune 500 customers using and benefitting from our product and this is your chance to join our team and make your mark on the burgeoning market of gamified enterprise forecasting.
* Full stack Ruby on Rails developer - coding it all from front to back
* The chance to work on interesting economics problems, applying gamification to enterprise forecasting
* Technologies you'll use: Ruby, Rails, MySQL, Haml Sass, jQuery, Chef
* If you dig hacking chef scripts and integrating Rails apps into the enterprise, that's a plus
What's in it for you:
* You'll be joining a very small team where you can make a big impact
* You'll get the chance to work on anything and everything that is relevant to our product: make design decisions, technology decisions, etc.
* You'll be working with a very collaborative and transparent team of peers
* You'll get the chance to work on anything and everything that is relevant to our product. Technical freedom, the chance to experiment, design software and make technology decisions.
* Want to make a big impact on a product? Tackle architectural level decisions? Bring gamification to the enterprise? This is the opportunity for you!
* Want a hammock? We have hammocks. :)
* Friday pub meetings - we have group meetings at the local pub every Friday
* Quarterly sales bonus - yes developers get a piece of it, and we're closing some pretty big deals
* Also included: your standard benefits including health insurance, HSA contribution, 401k, flex vacation
* Work in downtown San Francisco surrounded by restaurants, cafes, pubs, and close to BART.
How To Apply:
* Captain Recruiter will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, go to: http://www.captainrecruiter.com/jobs/173/applications/new