is a young informal startup running several projects. We’re working on an innovative distributed web based operating system, a distributed platform to manage and run your company from and several other side projects.
To support these very ambitious plans, we need several additional experienced Rails developers.
You can work from anywhere, just as long as you love what you do and enjoy making beautiful codes.
You will join a team made up of people around the world, who will challenge you to be the best you can be and most of all, have a lot of fun in the process. We currently have three teams of varying sizes.
We’re looking for junior, medior and senior developers!
We’d like you to have:
* A willingness to learn
* Good communication skills
* A passion for Ruby, a love for Rails
* Experience with behaviour and test driven development
* Experience with agile software development
* And generally good development skills.
And we’d love it if you:
* Have read and understood the pragmatic programmer
* Have experience with Amazon AWS and/or Heroku
* Know a thing or two about UX
* Are an agile evangelist
* Have contributed to open source projects